🎶 Boreal Windrak
A Full Coverage Wool Shelter For Your Woodland Pursuits!
Boreal Windrak is the new trendy and stylish anorak specially meant to fight and guard against those cold airy waves in the chilly winters’ wholesome.
Durable, rugged, outdoor jacket built to last a lifetime. With a generous fit and rugged construction, this shirt might never return to your closet. It's cut long enough to shield your hips, and wide to stuff with layers.
Today this garment is worn by pros around the world who brave some of the most extreme weather Mother Nature throws their way.
- This fabric is woven tight in order to provide you with extra protection against winds that are common in higher elevations while keeping you toasty warm. Its natural properties make it fire retardant, will wick body moisture, repel water, and could retain up to 80% of your body’s core temperature in the event you get it wet.
- Weighing in heavy at 650 gsm, 28 microns gives it a stronger/tougher feel to that of our other wool models that are softer to the touch. This color will blend in perfectly while you’re on the hunt or simply exploring the wilderness.
- Finally, we added a front kangaroo pocket with webbed d ring suspenders sewn on the inside for receiving your keys. Proudly bringing you another precisely finished, heirloom product that will yield maximum durability and become your go-to anorak for all your wild expeditions.
- The front kangaroo pocket comes standard and carries left and right D-ring receivers sewn on the inside. Given its full length, we added left and right side slits to facilitate access to your pant pockets or sidearms. This garment is designed to repel water and provide excellent protection from the wind. With little care, this anorak will provide years of dependability and is built to last a lifetime.
- How to measure:
- Neck: measured around outside of the seam
- Chest: measured around garment at armpit
- Length: from shoulder seam at the neck to hem
- Hips: hem circumference
- Arm Length: from shoulder seam to cuff
- Shoulders: from seam to seam behind the neck
- 1 x Boreal Windrak
GET IT NOW !
More than anything we want you to be happy with your purchase! If something doesn’t look or feel right, please contact us and we’ll make it right!
Also please be informed that placing an order means that you accept all the terms mentioned below.
CANCELLATION & MODIFICATION
If you change your mind about your purchase, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, provide your order number and the modification you would like to make. We’ll confirm once the modification or cancellation has been made.
Your order is only eligible to be canceled and modified within the date of purchase. After that time, the order is locked for processing and no longer can be adjusted.
Please also be informed that a management, processing, and transaction fee (20% of your total order value) will be applied for the cancellation.
For orders shipped to the wrong address due to a customer inputting the incorrect address:
- We are not responsible if your order gets delivered to the wrong address or returned to the sender (as all of the items would be destroyed right after they come back to the manufacturer's warehouse)
- Please be noted that replacements for these cases will not be free of charge so please be extremely careful when entering your shipping address.
CHARGEBACKS & DISPUTES
Please contact us by email before opening a merchant chargeback or payment dispute, as we can generally resolve the issue before that takes place. Any chargebacks and disputes disable our ability to issue refunds or credits due to funds being frozen.
REFUND, EXCHANGE AND RETURN
Customers have the right to request a refund/ return/ exchange within 14 days from the delivery date. Our Customer Service team will offer the best solutions for specific situations.
Refund requests for used items will be refused.
Please refer to our Exchange and Return Policy here to find more details about this.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
After our Customer Service team confirms the refund to you, it may take 2-5 business days for the amount to be officially posted and reappear in your bank account.
If you still do not receive a refund after this period, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company to ask them to have an investigation.